Monday, 19 November 2012

The November Haul: Birthday Treats

So, first of all I must apologise for my lack of posts over the past couple of weeks but I have been super busy with uni work and have had a serious lack of funds to buy anything exciting to show you. But last Friday was my Birthday so I finally got some exciting new things (yay!). I have named this post November haul but really it should just be called Topshop haul as this is where everything is from. oops. I did also get a couple of nice beauty bits but I think I will do a separate post for those as I don't want to bombard you. 

So first up, I got this lace print skater dress which I really like. I saw it in Topshop Oxford Circus in the petite section but they didn't have it in normal sizing which I was disappointed about, so I was excited when I saw it in my local Topshop and I quickly snapped it up with my remaining Birthday money. 

Topshop Lace Print Tunic - £32
Next up I got this floral print chiffon shirt. Normally, I don't wear collars but I just really loved the print and autumnal colours of this blouse so I couldn't resist. It was quite pricey but I definitely think I will be getting my wear out of it! 

Topshop Oversized Paint Flower Shirt - £40
I also got this poppy print tunic which I absolutely love. I have the same top in leopard print and I just really like the shape of it and how it sits, and when I saw they had it in another pattern I had to get it. I also think at £26, it was relatively good value for Topshop.                                       

Topshop Poppy Print Cami - £26
Lastly, I finally bought the jumper I had been admiring from afar for the past month. Again, it was fairly extravagant, but if you can't treat yourself on your Birthday then when can you, ay? This jumper is so soft and looks a bit like a furry animal and I absolutely love it!   

Topshop Knitted Fluffy Stripe Jumper - £42
A closer picture to show you the material (so soft)
So yeah, my wardrobe has finally had an update courtesy of Topshop! Thanks for reading and I will try to get back up to speed with my posts asap!

1 comment:

  1. Literally want everything here!
    That poppy printed cami is the cutest thing xx

    ReplyDelete