Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Primark Haul

I thought I would do a little haul of some of the bits I have picked up in Primark recently as I think there has actually been some really good finds in there this A/W and also because Primark doesn't have an online shopping option so it's nice to see some of the things they have to offer. Here are just a few things I have bought.


I picked up this plain black 3/4 length sleeve peplum top for around £4 or £5 pounds which is super cheap. It has a scooped neck line so can be worn on a night out or is great for layering during the day. I also got a sleeveless version of this for around the same price. 


I also got this faux leather skater skirt for £12! I love my Topshop jersey black skater skirt and thought this would make a great alternative for adding some texture to an outfit. 


I know it's not clothing but I couldn't not share this. I bought this blanket/throw from the home section for £5. It's such a cute christmassy print and is really soft. I love it, they also do a matching duvet cover which I will be getting next time I go to Primark.


The next thing I picked up were these black faux suede ankle boots with silver studded toes. These were around £10 I think and I just thought they would go with most outfits, plus the studding makes them on-trend. They are also really comfy! 


To continue with the stud theme, I got these studded tote bags which are perfect for uni. They were £10 each which is so cheap for a bag like this so I decided to get both colours. I have been using the black one a lot more as it's just easy and goes with anything, but I actually really like the nude one so I will make an effort to use that one more I think! 


Lastly, I got this jacket. This style of jacket is the 'it' jacket of the season and I was so close to buying the River Island version for £55, but I'm so glad I saw this one before I did. It was about £20, and I would much rather spend that on a item like this which I will probably only get one years wear out of. It's actually a really nice fit and style, although it's quite thin but I guess you get what you pay for. 

So that is what I have picked up so far this season in Primark and I have been getting a lot of wear out of it all so far! Have you found any Primark gems this season? Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment