Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween!



Happy Halloween! I absolutely love fancy dress so Halloween is one of my favourite holidays, I wish we celebrated it more in England! I went to a Halloween party at the weekend and this year I decided to go as a doll as I had seen so many good youtube tutorials on how to do the make-up. It was actually quite simple and yet so many people commented on how creepy it looked, so all-in-all a successful costume I would say! Here is the youtube tutorial I followed to create this look. 

I hope you all have a great Halloween whatever you do! 

2 comments:

  1. wow, so cool!!!wish i knew how to do that!!!;))
    xoxo


    ps. let us know if you would like to follow each other
    xoxo


    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't as hard as it looks! Followed you :) xx

      Delete