Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Benefit Porefessional: Review



Benefit Porefessional - £23.50
 I know this isn't the newest of products on the market, so to most of you this is probably old news but I have loved using this product so much that I couldn't not share. I recently bought the Benefit Porefessional Primer at the duty free lounge before flying off on holiday. I decided on this particular primer as I didn’t really know which one to pick and I knew that this was a bit of a cult favourite a few months ago so decided to try it out. I have to say that I normally don’t enjoy using primers as I find the consistency odd and the ones I had been using really matified the skin which is not what I wanted. However, since using Benefit Porefessional my whole attitude towards primers has changed. I cannot express enough the difference this has made to the way my skin looks. It makes my skin tone so even, and provides the perfect base for foundation or powder. The coverage it gives is enough to be worn alone though if you’re having a good skin day. So if you’re after a good, reliable primer, I can’t recommend this enough. I will definitely be repurchasing!

My skin after using Porefessional as a base
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment