Wednesday, 12 September 2012

post holiday therapy

I have just returned from Magaluf feeling tired and poorly, but I am heading back to uni in a couple of days so have no time to rest as I have to pack ready to move house (did I mention I hate packing?). I am not sure when 21 became old but after 7 days of partying I certainly feel it!

Anyway, to put off the dreaded packing and because I was feeling sorry for myself and my cold, I decided to go shopping. Here is what I bought:

real Techniques stippling brush - £11.99 Boots, NYC Expert Last nail ploish  in 105 lights,c camera, glitter - £2.49 Superdrug, TRESemme Keratin Smooth deep treatment masque - £2.49 Superdrug, Natural Collection Moisture Shine lipstick in Rose Bud - £1.99 Boots, River Island burgundy zebra print jumper - £35, Primark cable knit cricket jumper - £14

Returning from holiday means that summer is well and truly over so it's time to invest in some knitwear. I have to say though, I much prefer A/W clothes to summer, bright colours just don't suit me and I love layering. I picked up this cream cable knit cricket jumper from Primark for £14. It's really cosy and oversized so perfect for the coming months. I also got this burgundy zebra print jumper from River Island; not quite so practical but hey, I liked the print! 

I had to get some hair products to sort out the horrible mess on my head that seems to have returned to England with me. Sun, sea and chlorine is just bad news for your hair. I got the TRESemme Keratin Smooth deep treatment masque, which was half price in Superdrug at £2.49, so expect a review on that soon. 

I decided to invest in the real Techniques stippling brush as I have heard so many good things about it, so I will be sure to give my verdict on that as well. 

Lastly I bought a new lipstick and some sparkly nail polish, well just because. I feel it is time for me to get back to reality before my bank account suffers any more! 


3 comments:

  1. i love the primark jumper!
    it looks so snuggly.
    hope you feel better soon, i'm not feeling ready for going back to uni either, i could so do with another month off!
    laura xx

    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is so comfy! Have been wearing it all the time!xx

      Delete
  2. I like the red sweater!

    xx
    Jenny / Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete