Thursday, 30 August 2012

Pay Day Treat: Spot the difference

Tomorrow is pay day for me, best day of the month! So, naturally I have spent the evening online making baskets on all my fav websites ready for me to decide what to purchase tomorrow (don't pretend like you don't do this too!). My Topshop wishlist is huge and let's be realistic, I probably won't but half the stuff that's in there - buttt they are offering free standard delivery until tomorrow (Friday) evening which makes it even more tempting. 

I have also made baskets on River Island, Misguided and Feel Unique, so basically that's my whole wages gone, which would be fine if I didn't have rent to pay, ugh I hate being a grown up. 

Anyway, I just thought I would share this little gem with you all before bed. In my Topshop Basket I had this black knitted jumper with studded shoulders which I love as I'm not all that adventurous with colour and if you read my previous post, you will know I like studs, plus I think it's just a good winter staple - a sensible buy. It's £42, which is quite steep, but I don't mind paying as I know I will get my wear from it.


Topshop knitted stud shoulder jumper  - £42

Thennn, when I was creating my Misguided bag I found this in the knitwear section, for £17 less. Spot the difference? Nothing that I would pay the extra money for, so I think I know which one I will be purchasing tomorrow. Winner. Plus Fern's a fan, which you know must mean a fashion hit! 




Misguided Giorgina studded jumper - £24.99

4 comments:

  1. It's a lovely jumper, awesome find!

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a good post, i love that jumper!

    you have such a lovely blog too :)

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS jumper! Love the studs!! :D

    fashionaddickt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, great post x

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete