Tuesday, 28 August 2012

DIY dip-dye

I have just read that next week L'Oreal Preference are launching a DIY ombre kit, yay! Last year I attempted an at home dip-dye with a bleach colouring, which as expected, gave me a very gingery tone and I gave up on the look pretty quickly. I didn't attempt it again and was reluctant to get it done professionally as I thought the dip-dye trend would pass fairly quickly. However, it looks as though ombre hair is set to stay with us throughout A/W 2012, so this at home kit couldn't have come at a better time. 

The wild ombre range will be available in three shades and come with an expert brush that will help you create the perfect dip-dye effect. It will be available from the beginning of September from all Boots stores, and at £6.99 is much cheaper than a trip to the salon. Time to get your Caroline Flack on.


L'Oreal Paris Preference wild ombres - £6.99

No comments:

Post a Comment