Monday, 18 June 2012

Barry M nails

Barry M shade 304 Mint Green - £2.99

So, as stated in the previous post, I am an avid blog reader. I have therefore, been looking into the products that have caused a lot of hype amongst those in the blogosphere lately to see what I can add to the mix. One product which seems to crop up over and over again is the essie nail polish. The variety of shades they have to offer is amazing, particularly the pastels, and trying to pick just one is a difficult task. However, the shade that seems to stick out as the cult favourite is mint candy apple. This pale aqua shade is perfect for summer and I am seeing variations of this shade everywhere at the moment. essie are quickly gaining reputation as the best nail polishes around, however at £8.99 each, the price isn't exactly student friendly.  Barry M do a similar shade (304 Mint Green) which at £2.99, is far more acceptable. And, in my opinion looks just as great.



No comments:

Post a Comment