Sunday, 17 June 2012

#1


The time has finally come. Second year is over and I now have the time on my hands to get a blog up and running…and I can’t wait! I spend hours a week trawling through blogs…it’s my favourite pastime. I used to love nothing more than to sit down with a magazine and read it cover to cover in my spare time, but I have slowly found that my fascination with blogs has replaced even this ritual. Of course I still indulge in my monthly glossies, but there is something about reading blogs - what people have been buying, how they do their hair and make-up and what people have been up to that can just entertain me for hours.

So, to cut a long story short(ish), I figured the time was right for me to get started. I have a super exciting summer coming up and with the time on my hands to finally get this going; hopefully I can entertain all of you as much as you have me!

Thanks for reading (in advance), Sophie. 

1 comment:

  1. love the blog dear :D

    newest follower !!

    xox Effy
    tellmewheredidyousleeplastnight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete